Think velvety smooth, think fashionable, think lavish phone protection…this is what you get with the latest Leopard Print Snap On Case by AMZER. The supple satin finish is the silkiest and smoothest that you will ever touch. The design is transferred on the case via a photo emulsion process for accuracy and originality making it a truly unique product. The two-piece protector case snaps securely onto the front and back of your BlackBerry Curve 8900. Specifically made for your BlackBerry, the case is lightweight and durable, providing you with all round functionality. Optional belt clip included for added convenience. For a superiorly chic and luxuriously soft way to protect your phone, get the AMZER Leopard Print Snap On Hard Case!
AMZER Product Review:
Overview: This Snap-On Case by AMZER provides a simple hard plastic, durable design with great usability and functionality for your BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Durability: There isn’t a whole lot here, and that’s what keeps it tough. Each half of the case is made a very durable, but lightweight plastic material that will gladly take all the punishment of you and your BlackBerry Curve 8900 while it keeps on going. The material has enough give where it won’t snap easily and is resistant to drops, scrapes and light cuts without even showing a scratch. Heavy wounds will show a bit, as will cuts, but even if the paint fades away, the plastic underneath will hold out and serve you for a very long time. I personally used this style of case for two years, and even though at the end the case was battered and the paint was faded, the gem it was protecting held out even after countless drops, fumbles and rough trips.
Design/Functionality: The design is fairly simple and very straightforward to use; its two pieces of molded plastic the snap very tightly. But even though it securely snaps, when you need to, a bit of correctly applied pressure makes it very easy to remove, making sure you don’t have to break the case or a nail to get it off.
The material is very lightweight and the well molded design keeps it from being bulky. All in all it’ll only add about three millimeters to the thickness of the BlackBerry Curve 8900, and even that is barely noticeable due to the beveled design around the edges that keeps everyone on the BlackBerry Curve 8900 easily accessible.
Conclusion: If you’re looking for a case that will hold out under heavy wear and tear while keeping your BlackBerry Curve 8900 firmly secure and protected, this is a great choice. The only real downside to this case is that the coated plastic material doesn’t provide much of a grip and can be a bit slick. Otherwise, I think this is a very affordable case that can potentially last years. I personally recommend it.
- Ingenious designed new Snap on case from AMZER!
- Smooth to the touch! Definitive fit for maximum protection.
- Fashionable and dazzling design for your new BlackBerry Curve 8900.
- Made with the high-quality material to protect your BlackBerry Curve 8900.
- Hard cover just snaps right over your BlackBerry Curve 8900.
- Easy snap on installation – No tools required.
- Give your BlackBerry Curve 8900 a customized look while providing protection.
- Stylish front and back cover designed to fit perfectly.
- Allows you to plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Reduce wear and tear to your BlackBerry Curve 8900 while enhancing its look.
- Defend from scratches, dust or anything else that comes into contact with your BlackBerry Curve 8900.
- Comes with a detachable swivel belt clip for your utmost comfort.
- Belt clip allows phone to stay held in upright, sideways or diagonal positions.
- Cutouts for all ports and functionalities.
- Material: Durable plastic material.
- 2 pieces of snap on pieces.
- Swivel belt clip.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- Color: Leopard Print.