• Items: 0
  • |
  • Total: $ 0.00
The Official AMZER® Blog | Extension of the AMZERIAN Community

Woah, A Galaxy S4 Was Set To Fire Under A Girl’s Pillow!

without comments

fire_flames_burning_fiery_phone_case-r542b560d868542999419dc928dc1a702_fguxw_8byvr_512A 13 year old, Ariel Tolfree from Texas found herself rudely awoken in the middle of the night by the smell of her burning phone kept under her pillow.

A white Samsung Galaxy S4 was burning under her pillow thanks to a battery inside which decided to give up and lit the phone on fire due to overheating. There was a huge hole burnt in her pillow and the choking smell of chemicals woke her up. Samsung is not to blame over here since investigation found out that she was using a counterfeit replacement battery and not an original Samsung battery pack.

Samsung has also offered to replace the phone, bedding, mattress and pillow! Check out the video below :

Recommended Accessories:

SKU : 96851    $ 10.95
Amzer® Snap On Case with Kickstand - Black
SKU : 96852    $ 14.95
Amzer® Shellster™ with Kickstand - Black
SKU : 96869    $ 6.95
Amzer® Kristal™ Anti Glare Screen Protector
SKU : 96874    $ 24.95
Amzer® Suction Cup Mount for Windshield, Dash or Console
Shop for ShatterProof
Shop for Jelly Cases

Written by Chintan Vithlani

July 27th, 2014 at 9:52 am

Posted in Smartphones

Tagged with