A white Samsung Galaxy S4 was burning under her pillow thanks to a battery inside which decided to give up and lit the phone on fire due to overheating. There was a huge hole burnt in her pillow and the choking smell of chemicals woke her up. Samsung is not to blame over here since investigation found out that she was using a counterfeit replacement battery and not an original Samsung battery pack.
Samsung has also offered to replace the phone, bedding, mattress and pillow! Check out the video below :