Labor Day Sale: Get 30% Off, Use Code: LABOR @ Checkout
The Official AMZER® Blog | Extension of the AMZERIAN Community

Yikes! iPhone Burns A Hole In Teenagers Pocket, Literally!

without comments

29705606Definitely not the first time we are hearing about iphones catching fire, this one coming from New York where a 13-Year old kid Maine, US suffered first- and second-degree burns as her iPhone spontaneously caught fire while in her pocket.

WMTW reported that just as this teenager sat down in class, she heard a pop with smoke emanating from her pants. Three of her classmates helped her while the teacher bought the fire extinguisher to set out the flames. Fire administrators quoted “appears that when the student sat down, with the phone in her back pocket, the phone’s battery ‘shorted out’. The state fire marshal is investigating.”

Apple in the past has replaced faulty chargers with new ones for such allegations and also called some of them third party attacks,but is it enough !?

Shop for ShatterProof
Shop for Jelly Cases

Written by Chintan Vithlani

February 2nd, 2014 at 11:57 am