Amzer Product Review:
Have an HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 but dont have anywhere comfortable to put it on long bicycle rides? Or do you simply want a convenient place on your bicycle to attach your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400? Then the HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 Bicycle Handlebar mount is a great choice!
Unlike a lot of bicycle mounts, this one is a breeze to install. You simply take the mounting piece, unscrew the bracket, fit it to your handlebars and screw the bracket back on, attach the HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 cradle and then slide in your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 and close the arms to get a tight grip on it. When youre read to release, you just push the release button and you instantly have your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400.
In addition to easy installation, the mount maintains an excellent grip on your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400, enough so where I could hold the mount upside down and shake it violently without it coming loose at all. As well, the mount can also rotate 360 degrees using an easily adjustable ball and socket joint, making it easy to find a good spot on your bicycle while keeping your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 usable and accessible at any angle; this feature is especially nice if your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 supports a panorama mode.
For a very low price, this is one of the best bicycle mounts around.
The swiveling head rotates the custom fit cradle and your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 to the perfect viewing position.
- Your HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 is now easily transferable from one Bicycle to another Bicycle.
- Suitable for handlebars between 0.75 inches to 1 inch in diameter.
- This mount allows movement left, right, or rotates 360 degree.
- Swivel ball joint with locking ring - enables the holder to be positioned and locked in place.
- No tools required for installation.
- Can also be used on golf carts and baby strollers.
- Type: Bicycle Mount
- Support legs and Side grip
- Clamps for handlebar
- Ball and socket
- Swivel locking ring
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Amzer.